View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:12 AM   #53
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
That's nonsense, Tacty. Posting the above shows your lack of familiarity with iOS -- you don't know yet how to use it efficiently. I almost exclusively use cloud software like Dropbox and SugarSync to transfer files to my iOS devices, so that the issue you mention never comes up. Once a file (any type of file) is available in your Dropbox or SugarSync app, you can pick any app on your iDevice you want to open that file in. If you dislike the file in that particular app, you just open it in a different app. In this sense, Dropbox/SugarSync work like the Finder and Windows Explorer on traditional computers. There is zero loss of time.
gosh, what on earth dropbox has to do with ios ( and my so called unfamiliarity with it)? first of all, my upload speed is so poor that i would need two days to put some bigger file into dropbox, so any kind of cloud services is out of the question...and it's not s rare to have poor broadband speed even in developing countries...
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote