View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
They're all over Ebay as well. Not really worth worrying about unless you object to someone else making money out of you. If anyone does buy one you'll still get your cut from Amazon, and I always get a bit of a boost in ebook sales when one of mine goes on Ebay so readers obviously aren't as daft as those sellers think.
There is nothing to keep you from doing the same thing on your own book.
In fact, you could put in the description "signed by author, real collectors item. ((Really High Price))"
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote