View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:32 AM   #108
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
What I like about the unofficial one, apart from the price, is the nicer, bolder colors and the smaller foptprint. I agree that the new Ebay one with the magnetic closure is clumsily implemented, but I think they are probably going to improve on the design.
I don't even want the kindle logo on it - let me customize it with a quote or something, and charge me extra - I'd still buy it! I DO know that there is a kindle inside.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote