View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #14
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbelec View Post
Hi - I have a Sony reader; will Sony notify me by email or do I have to somehow locate the form to fill out?
From the website:
File A Claim

If you bought E-book(s) through Amazon, you are not required to file a Claim Form to participate in the Settlements. You will receive a credit in your retailer account or you can request a check.

If you bought E-book(s) through Apple, Barnes & Noble or Kobo, you are not required to file a Claim Form to participate in this Settlement. You will receive an email or postcard notice with information about how to activate your credit or you can request a check.

If you bought E-books from Google or Sony, you are required to complete an online Claim Form. You will need to provide your Settlement ID number (sent to you in an email or postcard), account email address and mailing information when submitting your Claim. You will not be required to provide the purchase information for your eligible E-book purchases.

Sony Customers: When you are notified that your "Name is on File", you will not be able to enter information in the name fields. Your name will not be displayed on the online Claim Form.
If you bought E-book(s) from any other retailer not named above you are required to file a Claim Form in order to receive a settlement payment. Claim Forms must be filed online or mailed postmarked by December 12, 2012

Grrr, I live in Minnesota, and I am not eligible because my AG didn't sign up for the lawsuit. I should send her a letter to complain.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote