View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #29
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
So, if I am not comfortable with religious books, they shouldn't appear at my searches either, should they? At the end, it's only an specific matter
The difference here is that it's relatively easy to filter out books containing specific religious keywords without having much of an effect on non-religious books, and also Amazon has a specific category for religion, so it's easy to ignore them completely if necessary. It's a lot harder to remove books of the type the OP mentions because there isn't any category for 'erotica', so even if I filter by words such as 'erotica' and 'sex', say, it means that many self-help and biology books will be removed, whereas many erotic books won't be touched at all. It would make far more sense to give those books a category of their own.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote