View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
iPod touch 5th Gen Rumors

Rumors are starting to pop for the 5th gen iPod touch. It's been nearly two years since Apple refreshed the line. There was no upgrade last year and the 4th gen carried on into its second year as the latest model.

iPod touch Release History
  • Sep 07 -- 1st Gen
  • Sep 08 -- 2nd Gen
  • Sep 09 -- 3rd Gen
  • Sep 10 -- 4th Gen
  • Sep 11 -- 4th Gen (no new release)
  • Sep 12 -- 5th Gen ???
Talk has the new iPod touch sporting a larger 4" display and the same size and shape as the iPhone 5. The CPU is supposed to be upgraded from the A4 to the A5 (same as iPhone 4S).

What features would you like to see added? For me, the two most important features I require in a traveling PMP are a card slot and GPS; neither of which will ever see the light of day in an iPod. So, I really don't care what they add.

Currently I have a Galaxy Player 4 for traveling and an iPod touch 4 for home audio use. The iPt4 is a great audio device and serves its role well. I doubt I'll upgrade.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote