View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I was impressed with the Nook STR when I saw it in demo mode at Best Buy and thought the text looked fantastic. Then I drove across the street to B&N to play with one not in demo mode. The text looked like night and day. Partial refresh on the STR is not for me. I suggest you look at one in non-demo mode before making any final opinions since everybody is different on what they like or don't like.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote