View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:41 PM   #46
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I think that whether you use buttons or primarily swipe also is a factor. I think if you primarily use buttons then you won't see this issue. I often swap back and forth. 50/50 either way.

Hmm. Hubby and I both swipe generally, but his went a full week until tonight without a crash. I was doing a lot of font switching though, so that might've triggered it, perhaps it got overwhelmed. Still, I may suggest hubby carry a paperclip in his wallet, just in case.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote