View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #98
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It does expire Jun 4th, but only for those who claimed the offer before midnight May 4th. Amazon generally gives you a 4-day window to claim these offers.

Claiming deadlines are not the same as redemption deadlines. Claiming just gets the ball rolling. Amazon then sends you an email (usually with a promo code) on how to redeem the offer. If you miss the claiming deadline, you miss out on the offer.

Like odiakkoh said, it is being offered again. From an Amazon News Release:
Ahh somehow I missed that tidbit Thanks for the info. And evidently you cannot double dip with multiple $10 for $20 certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post

I have:

"Earn 3X Points with the Amazon Credit Card"
"Get 7 complimentary perks on your stay if the card is Visa Signature"
"Olay Regenerist" this is also my constant bar at the bottom of the Home screen
"Spend $5 on Kindle Singles and get a $5 Amazon Gift Card"
Exact 4 I have on my brand new Wifi starting out as well
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote