View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBabyProd View Post
Thanks so much for checking. Are the margins only on the left and right hand sides? Or are there margins on the top and bottom as well. I used a conversion tool to automate the sizing of pictures, but I could manually re-size if necessary.

Image map links were set-up specifically where a web address is shown; i.e. www.NewBabyProductions.com or www.ElementalFources.com. Please verify that those are not working. Thanks!
No, the links do not work.

I'll try to be more specific on the margins. They are not uniform. The covers Front and Back) are ok but some of the others vary. Below is a picture of two pages in the horizontal mode to give you an idea. Top and bottom vary from page to page while left and right seem slighty big. I realize this may simply be a function of the original cartoon dimensions.

Last edited by The Old Man; 06-08-2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: added second pic
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote