View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #158
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
I don't share your ire for the screens. I thin they're fantastic for reading novels, which is all I use my Kindle for.

I want a different type of screen that's faster, can do color and video etc. in some larger screen tablet device ideally.

But for my novel reading, I like having a portable device with an e-ink (or some future e-paper) technology as it's easy on the eyes, leads to great battery life etc., which are key features in novel reader which needs to emulate the experience of reading a paper novel as closely as possible IMO.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote