View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Spotify Invites (I have 4!)

Okay, so if you don't know what spotify is, it's a music application full of free, ad-supported music (very non intrusive and covers lots of popular stuff as well as classics). Works on Windows, Mac and Linux (through wine). Find out more here: https://www.spotify.com/en/help/faq/

I can only offer these invites if you're from one of the below countries:

Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, France and Spain. (Sorry our American and Canadian cousins )

I have 4 invites to give away to the first people who post in this thread, one country per invite until they run out, so please state where you're from (and sorry, but no first posters for these invites, these invites are for those who participate in MR on a regular basis).

Want an invite? Have at it MR members

EDIT: Don't worry, I don't need an email addy or anything. I can give you the invite code and the sign-up page through PM

Last edited by Moejoe; 07-12-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote