View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i think this is a good place to applaud again (we can't applaud this enough !) all the incredible work done by the uploaders here. as you can see from these posts, making an ebook *file* is easy, but making a beautiful book is a lot of work ! so thanks to the stars like Wood and Patricia and Madam Broshkina and Dr. Drib and Harry and vivaldirules and all the others as well. we really appreciate your work.

Oh absolutely! Simple thanks aren't enough for the work involved.

So let me get this straight. You download books (LEGALLY) from places like Gutenberg.

Then you proofread and reformat as needed.

Then use a program like Creator or BookDesigner, or others, to convert? Is that right?

I am looking forward to Hadriens tutorial.

How awesome, all of you, to be able to provide such a service.

Last edited by desertgrandma; 08-29-2008 at 07:47 PM.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote