View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #239
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
One of the three digital libraries I belong to that has a drop-down switched to this new format. You have to TYPE IN the name of the library (it will offer suggestions once you start typing). If you click in the box hoping it'll offer the dropdown, though, no luck.
Is that the PC or mobile version? I can still use the library from my PC. But when I try on the PRS-T1, trying to tap on or in the Select Library box, nothing happens except the page flashes. It does not bring up either a dropdown list or the keyboard, which would be necessary for me to be able to type the name.

Edited to add: I sent an email to my local library's Overdrive help. Will report if I get anywhere with it. I hope the stupid Overdrive update has not made it so I can't access the library directly on the PRS-T1.

Last edited by 4691mls; 01-08-2013 at 09:12 PM.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote