View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #33
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Think this will have to be my wife's next reader.

I have bought her both her readers and now the latest one has died. She has the bad habit of throwing it in her bag with no cover and I was sure she would break the screen as she did with the previous one. Well that didn't happen but it was in a bag with a water bottle that she didn't close properly and when she took it out the bag the water poured out of it the reader, it was totally drowned.

All these reviews and info have been very useful. Thank you all.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote