View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Earlier this year I used CardSwap to get a $25 Esso gas station gift card for $0.25.
Wow, that's unreal. Was that just a promotion via CardSwap from Esso (they give some cheap gift cards in exchange for customer acquisition)?

Quote:
I would totally recommend using them for gift cards. I never thought of using it for ebooks though. Thanks for the post Scrapking! Karma coming your way
I've found it even more valuable when saving up for a new e-reader, since it's easier to predict how much I'll be spending and when I'll spend it, but I do use it for both readers and e-books.

Oh, and thanks for the karma!
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote