View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Short answer: You're out of luck. DRM means that you can't use an open system to do anything - since an open system would let out the secret that the pubilsher and your eBook keep from you (in order to "secure" the eBook they are leasing to you).

Longer answer: There's probably a way to do this, but you won't find it discussed here since it would mean subverting DRM and discussing the tools and methods for doing so.

I am a Linux user (and have been for a long time). I won't use DRM contaminated products. I certainly won't pay money for a DRM contaminated eBook (since any eBook that is contaminated with DRM is a RENTAL, not a PURCHASE). I can rent books from the public library for free.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote