View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #25
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
A little follow-up report. I purchased the Pogo Stylus and I'm happy to report it works really well. You do have to press a bit harder than you would with your finger but by much. Holding the stylus perpendicular to the screen requires less pressure than holding it at an angle.

It has a fuzzy tip which works well for typing and swiping (fewer fingerprints). I'm now able to type faster with more accuracy than I could with my finger. While listening to audiobooks I was having problems with the slide bar if I needed to back up the audio a bit. This stylus is much more accurate (there's that word again) than my finger, which would overshoot the mark more often than not.

It comes with a couple of clips that allow the stylus to attach to the side of the Touch or iPhone. I have leather cover on my Touch but the cover is open on the sides just enough for me to be able to use the clip (I'm just using one clip).

I'll play with it a while before I leave my review on Amazon which I think will be 5 stars, depending on how well the tip holds up after prolonged use.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	022.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	16300   Click image for larger version

Name:	024.JPG
Views:	471
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	16301   Click image for larger version

Name:	023.JPG
Views:	501