View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #78
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
My device runs under Windows 7, 32 bit. After having opened the rar files, it's not possible to work the setup.exe with the report: "Unable to locate application file 'EpubSTAR.msi'." When I have installed it using the EPubStar.msi, opening is impossible with the report: Value cannot be Null - Parameter name: input. It's only possible to open sort of frame from a "EPubStar lite" version. I Have tried what Oxen recommended, but without success. I'd really like to work with the programm; it's just what I have been looking for. Is there no chance to get it right?
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote