View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #23
Tess89
Enthusiast
Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tess89 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I have the original nook color, a kindle 3 and an Ipad 2. I ordered a KF a month ago but cancelled a few days later. Don't know what the heck I was thinking. If I can wait for a new phone for two years, I can wait for a tablet with better specs. A faster processor ain't going to cut it. I think I'll hold out and see what the competion does when the ipad 3 comes out.

Last edited by Tess89; 11-12-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Tess89 is offline   Reply With Quote