View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
ASUS Chariman interviewed on Amazon, Tablets, and the future of tablets

I think ASUS is one of the most under rated PC venders only at no. 5 they make the best hardware for the money--that's my take on the company. So when I saw this this article I thought I read it. It's very light but very insightful and down to earth interview.

Jump to the end of the interview to read what he said about Jobs.

Quote:
Here’s Jonney! ASUS’ Chairman on Ultrabooks, the Amazon Threat, and What’s Next for Tablets

Transformer to cover different kinds of scenarios. Next the Transformer 2 will come in, and it will be very thin and powerful.

L: Are you worried about Amazon as a competitor with its new tablet?

JS: I believe that Amazon has the advantage because of the content. ...

... I’m not going to try to sell content, because content is just that. I think we have to measure what we can do the best. We put more emphasis on improving the user experience...

(more...)

Last edited by =X=; 10-06-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Updated title since the original title changed.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote