View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #11
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I have more of a military/political leaning when it comes to action thrillers. Tom Clancy rates highly by me. Most of my other "spy" novelists are not popcorn-weight.

I have two authors that are lower-brow, call them guilty pleasures, but in the same vein -- Brad Thor and John Ringo. Ringo's 'Paladin of Shadows' sequence (starts with Ghost) is definitely popcorn-weight but only palatable if you can endure excess patriotism and invincible heroes.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote