View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #39
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
well the upshot from all that for me is I now I have to go to Prince George's County (they have the redesign) to pick up my library card...then I can complain! Also PGC libraries usually have good collections and availability.

At PGC, it looks like the filtering and browsing is actually improved (still not awesome, but *better*), but loading so many pages to find basic book info is annoying to the max.

ETA: Make that improved, if it actually WORKED. The filtering seems to work but sorting does not.

Last edited by Joykins; 12-08-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote