View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #506
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngharry View Post
It is worth playing the replacement game? I just received my third PW, and while it has the best screen so far, the light bleeds in very strongly from the side at the bottom. I'm wondering whether I should wait until Amazon sorts out the various issues with the screen before requesting a replacement again.
In my personal opinion, probably not, especially if your problem is the color hue issue. As for the light bleed issue- I usually see it on the left side at the bottom on most of them, but some are better than others. My original PW had it quite bad, on my replacement it's barely noticeable.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote