View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #502
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Elipsa, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
For those of you who have problem PW's, it's only at night with the light on, right? I took replacement 3 out of the box again and had a perfectly enjoyable experience reading out in the sun. Now I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad relationship and can't break up.
Well, it's with the light on. I can see mine in ambient light (i.e., in a sunlit room but not right by the window). It's just a lot worse in the dark.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote