View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #59
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois_C View Post
NO the first samples available in France were mere crap and the justify option would never work.

I wrote a very angry review here: http://www.ipernity.com/blog/francois_collard/377695
You'll find a sample of the typographic errors. As for the justification not working I suppose you believe me.
Oh, I believed you at the big angry "NO" Yep, very frustrating. But they have to start somewhere of course, and they're getting better and better. I'm thoroughly impressed that they make a point of not forgetting the rest of the world, like many American companies think America is the world.
Quote:
But I changed my mind afterwards (thanks to the new firmwares) and I told elsewhere that reading tablets were still in their prehistory, slow, uncomfortable, but already a great source of pleasure for avid readers, and Kobo was becoming, not the best, but one of the less bad ones and maybe the best value for money in France : now you can get it for €99, and I bought one as a gift for my daughter: now, even my 10-year grandson already reads on it, and so does his 7-year sister!
Ah always nice to see children reading

Hope you get your slow page turns fixed.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote