View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #43
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
Copyright has applied to things that aren't books for centuries. Copyright applies to paintings, photographs, staues, music, architecture.

Your search for excuses to not pay for stuff other people created isn't over yet.
It seems to me that only the photograph approaches the infinitely instantaneous availability that is inherent in the digital transfer of ideas. Yes photographs can be copyrighted currently, but that is for another forum...

You misunderstand my approach, it is my belief that no one can create anything as everything has already been created.

But as to the OP, I think it is obvious none of us have an answer. But I think we should err on the side of sharing at the moment.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote