View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #14
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock_11 View Post
Grave Robbers Wanted (No Experience Necessary) is hilarious and disturbing all at the same time. It's one of those books that instantly turns you into a fan of the author and makes you go out in search of his other works.

Sadly, the blurb does not do the book justice, but even if it doesn't win I highly recommend that you folks check it out.

Thanks. This one caught my eye and I wondered if it was good. It sounds like it could go either way--bit morbid and maybe even too scary for me. But ... interesting. I don't know if it's temporarily on sale or what, but when I checked Amz, it was only 2.99, which makes it even MORE enticing for me.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote