View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 06:33 PM   #62
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have a request for being able to view the contents of each individual file. I had a book the other day I wanted to split and I could not use ePubSplit because there were no usable titles to decide which files were the ones I wanted. I had to use Sigil to do this.
@JSWolf - Try the attached version. It doesn't show you the whole file, but if you hover over the HREF column it will show you the first 1500 chars as a tooltip.

UPDATE - Jan 06 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 01-06-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote