View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:33 PM   #7
Jowi
Connoisseur
Jowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: iPod Touch 5g, Kindle PW, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
on my phone and my ipad2 and my samsung galaxy tab and my ipod touch i have to turn the backlight down to roughtly 10-20% to read at night with sepia... reading the night time mode are just as painfull on the eys as a bright daytime mode screen,
Funny how different people like different things - I read using night mode exclusively - brightness down in the dark or up during the day. I love it and find it very easy on the eyes
Jowi is offline   Reply With Quote