View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #17
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I can only get to non-jailbroke as far as I get with a factory reset. Which puts the device back to 5.3.1 for me. Impossible for me to reapply the update to 5.3.1 again, as it already is at 5.3.1 after factory resetting.

It works just as before after a restart of the Kindle. But I cannot 100% say that remneants of the JB are still around influencing the USE_ALT_FONTS.
I was mistaken. Even though it said it was on 5.3.1, it let me install the update anyway. And yes, even afterwards i can use USE_ALT_FONTS on a fresh 5.3.1 not-jailbroke.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote