View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #15
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE! All Kobo eReaders sold through us are encoded so that every Kobo eBook you buy (whether that purchase originates with our website or though Kobo directly or through Goodreads or anywhere) is credited back to us. Super cool, right? If you buy your Kobo eReader at any other store (other than another participating Indie book store) you will need to first set up your account through our website so that we can be credited with your eBook purchases going forward. After the initial account set-up through the link on our website, your device is then encoded to credit Subterranean with every eBook you purchase no matter where that purchase originated from.

We'll be sending out more information over the next days and weeks and please don't hesitate to email me with any questions-- info@subbooks.com.

Our eReaders should be arriving any day (we'll be stocking the Kobo Glo and the Kobo Mini) --and we already have folks asking to reserve a device!

This is from an e-mail I received today from a local independent bookstore. The e-mail goes into detail about how the relationship between Kobo and independent book stores and offers links to various 'how-to's' to help new Kobo users.

Suffice it to say, I think this book-seller is excited about the new agreement and it appears to me that some thought has been put into how to make this a successful launch by both Kobo and the independents.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote