View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #7
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmstr View Post
I've got the same problem as OP. Has there been a solution? I assume not, since the last post has been left hanging for four months. Still, I would really like to know how to get rid of this.
I pretty much gave up and accepted that I'll be seeing the old group on my CP for the rest of my days. But maybe now that I'm not the only one, someone will find a way to get rid of it.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote