Thread: Tracking Magic
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:29 AM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Tracking Magic

Hello Dreams, Authors, readers, MR folks, cats, dogs and gardens!

I had one thread over on another forum. I'll try to find it and move it here, but I do have several books. Today's news is that Tracking Magic is now available over at the Sony Bookstore!

http://ebookstore.sony.com/search?ke...ia+e+schneider

It was just published there in the last day or so. It also made its way to B&N:

http://productsearch.barnesandnoble....hneider&pos=-1

It's been on Amazon for a while. (Amazon's copy is DRM free in case that is a concern.)

Actually, wherever I have a say in it, my books are DRM free. I believe B&N may apply DRM. Not certain about Apple, but Tracking Magic is available there as well.

Here's the back of the book blurb:

Quote:
"Get Smart" meets "Ghostbusters!"

A humorous urban fantasy collection. Five case files from Max Killian Investigations:

Haunting Clues — Max is hired to expel a ghost from a mansion. To deal with the dead, though, he must first uncover the secrets of those still alive.

Curses! — Some days you curse, some days the curse gets you.

Dearly Departed — Max investigates a graveyard, but when it comes up empty, it’s his job to find the body–dead or alive.

Roadkill — Max can smell the dead long after they are gone. Of course, it’s not too hard to smell the ones that just died, but it could prove to be more dangerous.

Privy to Secrets — Some secrets are worth dying for. The trick is to know which ones make life worth living.
From reading the rules, I think it is okay to post one thread about each of my books; I'll do that when there is news!

Feel free to stop on over to chat at my blog: www.BearMountainBooks.com or I'll probably see you around MR.

Best,
Maria

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 07-14-2010 at 09:34 AM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote