View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 12:07 PM   #9
fsnhk
fsnhk began at the beginning.

Device: Adobe
Thumbs down Diesel-eBooks = No Response - No Support - Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitgamble View Post
I bought an ebook from diesel ebooks. I downloaded it from "my bookshelf". Each time I did so it would simply open the ebook for me. It never gave a save dialog. Now, I haven't saved it and I click to download it. I get the "You have reached the maximum number of downloads" error. Diesel ebooks responded to neither of the 2 tickets I put in 1 full week ago. They also do NOT have a phone number. I even messaged them on this forum almost a week ago, hey it was worth a try, and no response. I lose, got screwed, and am on my way to finding a form to recommending an investigation by the better business bureau.

Anyone have any idea how to fish the book out of my temporary internet files or something?

My advise: Don't buy until you check the website for a phone number. Therefore, don't buy from diesel ebooks.
I agree with you. So far, diesel-ebooks is very unsatisfying . I just decided to buy from now on ebooks instead of paper and somehow I backed the wrong horse . Since the beginning of the month I am sending tickets and emails ... but without any reaction.

Hopefully, someone from diesel-ebooks will read this message and will take a look at the unviewed tickets! I'll definitely take appropriate actions if nothing is happening within the next days.