View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #255
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Works great. I think I would possibly do a split in the name just to keep it tidy for the kindlet. (or a picture version perhaps)
This is the new cover view of 5.3.x? I'm still on 5.1.2 (there it looks fine), so I couldn't test it on 5.3.2. But this is very Amazon-like, to use a BIG font for the default cover which will be a problem for many titles if they don't provide a proper cover (decent defaults are really not one of their strong points).

I wouldn't mind if somebody would do a cover image for that launcher kindlet, something like an axe hacking down the kindle tree (preferably without the boy, I find that kid creepy).
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote