View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 05:25 PM   #7
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I'll be surprised if this has a Liquavista screen. If it does, I'll have to have one, at least to try out. [But Nate's scoop has adjusted my Bayesian estimate to p > .5, so I'm definitely interested in what will be announced]

I have low interest in another e-ink device. I don't find they have improved that much, apart from having better refresh properties. Nice for outdoor reading, but I don't do much of that.

Last edited by tomsem; 04-04-2016 at 09:29 PM.