View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
BeBook has stated on their supportforums that they will support pdb "in future releases". they have however as far as I can tell said anything about what doc format they will support inside the pdb.

But I assume it will be PalmDoc?
PalmDoc or eReader would be the logical choices, certainly. Both those use PDB extensions. PalmDoc would be trivial to support, given that it's just plain text, compressed with a very straightforward compression method. I question its value, though - PalmDoc really has no advantages over text files at all, except for the questionable benefit that the files are a bit smaller.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote