View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 01:38 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzwinkus View Post
I was reading Mike Cane's Part 2 of the PRS-700

Mike Cane Part 2

That part really caught my attention. I had been thinking, until now, to use the Dooney & Bourke cover from my 505 next month on the 700. Now it looks like that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Is anyone else surprised about this?
It is clear by the image that the unit is smaller than the 505. Just look at the edges around the screen. How much smaller has yet to be determined. The web site indicated the thickness is .4"

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote