View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #6
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
well, as I hope some members will note, Alex tested some of my 16-shades-of-gray PNGS on several readers, and got mixed results.

I had always been under the impression that if a reader could render 256-colors, it certainly should be able to render 16-colors.

I would surely appreciate if some more folks could do some testing, both with the epub I attached to the first post, and with some other 16-shades-grey pngs. Maybe my graphics editor does something weird to that particular combination (PaintShop Pro, v 9)

I hope to hear from some of you, and try to track down where the problem is centered.

Thanks.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote