View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #749
Jack Schmidling
Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianc View Post
Make sure you have 'Single Selection Action' set to 'Find in Dictionary' and 'Text Selection with double tap' checked in the little pointy finger section of the options, and your dictionary setting set to Fora,

ianc
Wow! Solved half of my problem.

The rest of the problem is that the simplest word, can not be found by Fora and all I get is "No results" and the usual links. By simplest word , I really mean any word. It can never find any word but at least your fix has simplified getting there.

js
Jack Schmidling is offline   Reply With Quote