View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #891
cameleon2605
cameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle touch
Ok and how i can delete the hole stuff, can i give /mnt/us/ in putty and than i can see what is on the drive sorry for all this questions.

thats what i got in the kindle when i go over usb : diagnostic logs
documents kt_5.0.0-mmcblk0p1-main
and usb net

and what files from this side i need [url]http://pastebin.com/Wdw4L7yT
and have to rename thanks a lot

cameleon2605

Last edited by cameleon2605; 12-01-2012 at 08:44 AM.
cameleon2605 is offline   Reply With Quote