View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #173
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by diba View Post
So do I have simply to insert this gifs to the other pics before compiling? Wonder still, because they should be in the 3.4 on the kindle ...
Yes, the dir with localized images has to be complete because it is mounted over the original images location making them disappear.
I watched the log for errors and saw that the framework couldn't find an image when drawing the menu.
I have a Linux-based build system that stores the translation in an sqlite db and allows reshaping the translation when the framework structure is modified as it was in 3.4.
Vast majority of texts are the same as in 3.3, they just dwell in different classes.
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote