View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #315
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg G View Post
I received our second PW (my wifes) yesterday and there is clearly a difference in the screen between the two. The new one is brighter at the same settings so when I do an comparison at the optimal setting for mine and use the same number for hers, it looks too bright and the shadows show up. When I set hers 1 number below mine they both look pretty similar. Not sure if we are going to return hers or not. Need to look at it again today.
Are both OK otherwise or do either/both have the blotchiness and stuff some folks are experiencing?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote