View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #472
loximuthal
Connoisseur
loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: NST, Kindle Fire, iPad2
@kiwidude, I'll join you in confusion. When I ran the check originally it was against my whole library. In my initial post here I quoted only the lines directly relevant to one book, as an example. What I neglected to do, mostly because I had not remembered the scope option, was to run the check against one book and provide the full log for that. At that point the PI was catching a whole lot of books, most with one or two 'broken' images. That was the log that I PM'ed you which apparently you (quite reasonably) took to be the log for the single book I had also PM'ed you.

When you posted the debug version of the PI I installed it and followed your instructions to run the check against the test book. Which, as you noted, found exactly what you expected. Then I ran it against the book I had PM'ed you and forwarded that log. The only difference that I can tell is that when I ran the check with the non-debug PI it finds a problem but the debug version does not. Which I'm sure makes even less sense to you than it does to me. I'll try re-installing the non-debug version of the PI and run it on that book only, and let you know what happens.
loximuthal is offline   Reply With Quote