View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #471
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@loximuthal, I'm utterly confused.

The epub you sent me has no issues with it. You then said above "the one I sent you, there are no broken images found". So you agree with me. So what was the point of sending me that epub?

The log file you sent me, has that same epub name in it showing a whole bunch of missing images, which I "presumed" was why you had picked it out to send to me. However the log is showing missing images for files which are not in the epub you sent me. So clearly you ran that check against a different version of the epub.

So... either you have an epub which you think is a false positive on the report, or you don't. And if you do, that's what I need you to send me.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote