View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #470
loximuthal
Connoisseur
loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: NST, Kindle Fire, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I need you to PM me a link to one of those that you think is an example of that (completely unmodified, copy it direct out of the calibre folder).
That's what I did with the original PM. The tweaking I mentioned earlier was what I had done some time ago, sort of a cleaning up operation. For what ever reason when I ran your debug version against my whole library only three books got flagged, including your test epub.

If you like I can make a new epub the same way I did the others, but not do the "clean up" in Sigil I usually do. Or send you one of the other two that are still being caught.
loximuthal is offline   Reply With Quote