View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
Probably the latter, and that it's from nobody of import to me. I have little time to read random screeds, so if I were to read one it would have to be someone whom I knew and respected and thought were relevant today.

But please, don't dwell too much on my opinion; I'm sure others would be interested.
I hope my inquiry to your first post didn't come across the wrong way. It was primarily due to genuine curiousity.

Your explanation makes sense and is pretty much what I assumed.

Also, in retrospect, the foreword is a good few steps heavier and drier than the book's actual content... perhaps I ought to have opted to translate the first chapter or the first two chapters instead.

Being a science fiction enthusiast, the foreword did get me enthused though, so the (in retrospect not so shocking) lack of response surprised me at first.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote