View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #13
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Those appear to be only available in Mobipocket format, not Sony. Sorry, Athos, I've looked also and can't find one anywhere. If there was a good one that was free and legal in HTML format, I'd be willing to give a shot at converting it to Sony LRF format and add a two-tiered table of contents (clicking on E takes you to another table of contents for those words beginning with E; clicking on EL takes you to a section of the dictionary with words starting with EL so that you can more quickly look up ELUCIDATE, for example). If anyone ever finds one, let me know.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote