View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #905
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
You took the words out of my mouth
Me, too. Commitments to strive for long term goals are hard to keep up day after day. This year, I've trying to focus even stronger on one daily goal: Did I eat and exercise healthy today? If yes, I've met my goal. Period. If not, is there something I can do to fix that right now? Yesterday and tomorrow are irrelevant.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote